Ain Sukhna terminal consists of 24 floating roof storage tanks of 2.95 million cubic meters total capacity :
- 15 tanks of 103,000 cubic meters each.
- 3 tanks of 117,000 cubic meters each.
- 6 tanks of 175,000 cubic meters each.
Crude oil is dispatched into the main pipelines by two booster stations consisting of 10 pumps and two main pumping stations also consisting of ten pumps. At Ain Sukhna, crude oil can be discharged simultaneously from tankers through 4 SBMs capable of accommodating vessels up to 500,000 dead weight tons :
- 1 buoy up to 500,000 dead weight tons.
- 2 buoys up to 350,000 dead weight tons.
- 1 buoy up to 150,000 dead weight tons.